When looking for your next place to rent, it is crucial to learn about the local areas before signing any lease agreement.
One particular challenge though is to learn about how loud a neighborhood is before moving in. So how could you get a sense of the noise level when looking at a rental listing at Redfin.com? It's simple! We will show you how you could use Homeluten to get the most sense for your next home and rental search!
Follow the steps below, and you will be able to see meaningful data for your next rental place in 2 minutes:
- download the FREE Homeluten Chrome Extension
- go to any rental listings on redfin.com. For example, https://www.redfin.com/WA/Seattle/121-Stewart-St-98101/unit-401/home/175699575
- once the page is loaded, you will see the Homeluten Insight box on the left bottom corner of the page, as shown in the screenshot below:
- in the Homeluten Insight box, you will be able to find local noise level such as street noise, flight noise and neighborhood noises.
- there are also other helpful data points like local ethnicity distributions and local median income that could help you make an informed renting decision.
We hope this is helpful, please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions about using Homeluten on Redfin's rental listings.